Title Page to Reuban Ramble's Travels through the Counties of England c.1845
The decorative 19th century title page to Reuben Ramble's Travels through the Counties of England (London: Darton & Clark, 1845-1850). Illustrated by W. Barfoot, the page depicts an allegorical scene with three young girls reading while surrounded by knights in shining armour, roses, foliage, heraldry and a decorative title.
- This is an original lithograph with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 13.5cms by 18.3cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. There is a minor crease running from the right to left rose. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.