'PASSAGE OF THE HIGHLAND ARMY ALONG THE SIDE OF LOCH EIL 1745.' by T. Allom / H. Griffiths c.1836
A very attractive historical view of the Jacobite Army led by 'Bonnie Prince Charlie' passing Loch Eil, Inverness-shire which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and H. Griffiths, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837-1841).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.8cms by 12.9cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.