'NEW YORK.' by G. F. Sargent / G. Greatbach / W. Mackenzie c.1897
An interesting and attractive late 19th century bird's eye view of New York City which was was drawn and engraved by G. F. Sargent and G. Greatbach, respectively, and published in the Rev. Thomas Milner's Gallery of Geography (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: William Mackenzie, 1897).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 13.9cms (including title).
- The item is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.