'LOCH NESS FROM ABOVE THE FALL OF FYERS.' by T. Allom / H. Adlard c.1837
A very finely engraved and attractive 19th century view of Loch Ness, Inverness-shire, Scotland which was drawn and engraved by Thomas Allom and H. Adlard, respectively, and published in William Beattie's Scotland Illustrated (London: Geo Virtue, 1837).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.4cms by 13.6cms (including title but not imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.