'LINDSEY' (frontispiece) by W. Brand / B. Howlett c.1805
An decorative and allegorical frontispiece representing the Division of Lindsey, Lincolnshire which was drawn and engraved by William Brand and Bartholomew Howlett, respectively, and published in [Bartholomew Howlett's] A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806). The original page of text which accompanies the engraving is included
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.1cms by 22.4cms (including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.