'FLINT CASTLE, North Wales.' by J. P. Neale / C. Pote c.1813 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Flint Castle [Welsh: Castell y Fflint], Wales / Cymru which appeared in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.3cms by 10.8cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.