'THE FALLS OF NIAGARA.' by Metz / Heath c.1783 - 1793
An interesting and attractive late 18th century view of Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada which was drawn and engraved by Metz and Heath, respectively, and published in William Frederick Martyn's The Geographical Magazine; or New System of Geography (London: Harrison & co., 1793).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.4cms by 15.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.