'The EGYPTIAN PYRAMIDS with a View of part of the NILE &c.' by Charles Middleton c.1778
A quaint late 18th century depiction of the Egyptian Pyramids, the Sphinx and the River Nile which appeared in Charles Theodore Middleton's A New And Complete System of Geography (London: J. Cooke, 1778).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 27.3cms by 18.5cms.
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.