'THE BAY OF NAPLES: EARLY MORNING.' by W. Callow / R. Wallis c.1856
A very attractive mid 19th century view of the Bay of Naples, Italy -- with Mount Vesuvius in the distance -- which was taken from an original watercolour by William Callow, engraved by R. Wallis and published in The Art Journal (London & New York: George Virtue, 1856).
- This is an original steel plate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 26cms by 20cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 150 years old.