'BACK ENTRANCE OF CALDICOT CASTLE, South Wales.' by E. Dayes / J. Grieg c.1811 ('Beauties of England & Wales')
A very attractive early 19th century view of Caldicot Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales (Welsh: Castell Cil-y-coed, Sir Fynwy, Cymru) which was drawn and engraved by Edward Dayes and J. Greig, respectively, and published in John Britton & Edward W. Brayley's The Beauties of England and Wales (London: Vernor & Hood, 1801-1815).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14.8cms by 11.3cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on 'Delivery Policy' for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.